- Do not give
information about yourself to strangers over the phone or admit that
- Consider listing your name and
number in the phone book without your address. Also, list only the
initial of your first name.
- Keep all emergency numbers
near the phone.
- Hang up immediately on obscene
- If you're in an accident and
emergency personnel have been trained to look for "I.C.E." in the
contact area of your cell phone. It stands for In Case of Emergency.
Lable your closest family member with I.C.E. before their name of who
you would want contacted.
- Monitor your childs/teens cell
phone use, including text messages and multimedia messages.